Why buy bike from us?
We developed the Sting 120 Pro for women who ride that little bit further, that little bit faster... and that little bit more adventurously.
With 120mm of suspension travel front and rear, agile handling and smooth, reliable components, it's the perfect trail companion for riders looking for a little extra. The easy to adjust RockShox Sektor air suspension fork works in tandem with the Manitou Radium Expert rear shock to take the sting out of the bumps, Shimano's XT drivetrain shifts crisply and reliably and powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in full control. Plus, our Size Split system means that every rider can find her perfect fit, thanks to a range of sizes spanning from 13.5 inch with 27.5 inch wheels to 19 inch with 29er wheels. There's literally a Sting 120 Pro to suit everyone...
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroforming, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL Air, Tapered, 120mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: CUBE Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT600, 36x26T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X11
- Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42TT
- Wheelset: Answer Atac AM, 15x110mm / 12x142mm, Tubeless-Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 340x100mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file