Why buy bike from us?
Feel the need for speed, at least some of the time? The Axial should be right up your street.
The high quality, lightweight aluminium frame is designed with comfort and efficiency in mind, complemented by a carbon bladed fork to help filter out road vibration. We selected Shimano's Claris groupset for its wide gear range and easy shifting - and it now features a lighter PressFit bottom bracket and Hollowtech-2 cranks. With Continental Ultra Sport 2 tyres on a CUBE wheelset with DT Swiss spokes and a saddle, stem and handlebar specially selected for female riders, you're fully equipped for any ride, wherever it takes you. A wide range of sizes means every woman can find the right fit, too - a versatile sports tourer with your name on it.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Brake System: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift / Brake Levers: Shimano Claris BR-2400
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport 2
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active WSS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file