Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
The Touring Hybrid is a thoroughly thought out, well-equipped touring e-bike. Whether you use yours as a day-to-day commuter or on multi-day tours further afield, you'll find its combination of features and functionality hard to beat.
The integrated luggage rack is light, stiff and amazingly versatile. A full complement of accessories - from mudguards and lights to kickstand - ensures you and your bike will always be ready for anything. Wide 47mm tyres are comfortable, grippy and safe in all riding conditions. And the reliable component package encompasses a comfortable Suntour suspension fork, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safe stopping in any weather, and smooth 9 speed Shimano Deore gears for tackling any road, no matter how steep. Available in Men's, Trapeze and Easy Entry frame options to suit every rider, it's the two-wheeled companion that'll slot right into your life - a Bosch e-bike for everyone.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Integrated Carrier 2.0
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25 HLO, 63mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm; EE: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592-SGS, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Black Shiny
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 23,8 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file