Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
The Kathmandu Hybrid Pro is the Bosch e-bike for all reasons; an adaptable, versatile and easy-to-ride two-wheeled companion.
Whether you're an occasional commuter or regular cyclist; whether you ride to get around the city or to escape to the countryside at the weekends. Bosch's powerful CX drive unit has the power and range to help you ride further, faster and more often. You'll love details like the included kickstand and mudguards, neatly integrated luggage rack and powerful, high capacity battery. We added a suspension fork to smooth out rough road surfaces, and lights so that you can be seen and stay safe. Shimano's 10 speed Deore gears work with the Bosch motor to make light work of any road, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful stopping in all weather conditions. We've thought of everything, so you can just enjoy the ride.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Gravity Casting, Integrated Carrier 1.0 Classic, Double Butted, Tapered, Disc Only; EE: Integrated Carrier 1.0 Hybrid
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t-R ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"; EE: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm; EE: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8, 15T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 40x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP Trekking
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Trelock LS230, 6V, DC
- Rear Light: Busch&Müller Toplight 321 E Plus
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 1.0 Classic, SnapIt Adapter and Rails; EE: CUBE Integrated Carrier 1.0 Hybrid, SnapIt Adapter, Spring and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 23,9 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file