Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
Your search for the very best in comfortable, safe and easy-to-live with Bosch urban e-bikes ends here, with the Town Hybrid SL.
We've taken all the elements that make our Town Hybrids great - easy handling, unmatched versatility, excellent safety and low maintenance - and combined it with the reduced weight, quieter performance and easier shifting of Shimano's Nexus 8 speed hub with electronic Di2 shifting. The Shimano and Bosch systems work in perfect harmony, creating seamless gear shifts every single time and reducing component wear and maintenance requirements. Hydraulic rim brakes provide safe stopping in any weather, the RockShox Paragon Gold fork smooths your passage over potholed city streets and rough country roads alike, and the integrated luggage carrier offers a safe, strong and stable platform on which to carry... well, whatever you want to carry. Available in Easy Entry, trapezed and classic Men's frame configurations, it really is the ultimate urban e-bike, for everybody.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Comfort Ride Geometry, Premium Comfort And Safety, Integrated Carrier 2.0, Double Butted
- Fork: RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 50mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP Comfort
- Shifters: Shimano SW-E6010-R, Di2
- Brake System: Magura HS11, Hydr. Caliper Brake
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC Z610, EcoProTeQ
- Sprocket: Shimano Nexus, 18T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-T610, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6061-8V Premium, Di2, 8-Speed, Nut
- Rims: CUBE ZX27, 36H, V-Brake
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Classic, Royalgel™
- Seat Post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm; EE42: CUBE Screwlock 31.8mmm
- Front Light: Hermanns H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Chain Guard: Herrmans Halo-38
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Weight: 25,4 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file