Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
Feel the adrenaline as you move through rough terrain, cut the turns, feel the wind on your back. All with less effort, so you can ride further and faster with your electric bike. From now on, you will be focusing on the pure fun and excitement of the ride.
Hold on, our electric mountain bikes also give you the performance you need on the trails.
The Acid Hybrid ONE combines the go-anywhere rugged appeal of our mountain bikes with the comfort and adaptability of our touring bikes.
Sleek, affordable, easy to ride and even easier to slot into your daily life, it's a Bosch e-bike for all reasons - and there's even a trapeze frame version, so everyone can find the perfect fit. The powerful and reliable Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit and battery slot elegantly into the custom aluminium frame, providing smooth, silent assistance for your pedalling. Slick-shifting Shimano 9 speed gears and powerful Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes mean you'll always be able to find the right gear and control your speed safely, while a plush Suntour suspension fork and big, grippy Schwalbe tyres give a comfortable, sure-footed ride. From city streets and the daily commute to weekend off-road exploring, the Acid Hybrid ONE has got it covered.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Advanced Hydroforming, Agile Ride Geometry, Double Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M2000-SGS, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180
- Crankset: FSA CK-602, 38T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Front - Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25, Rear - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Chain Guard: Herrmans Halo-38
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 21,5 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file