Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
Feel the adrenaline as you move through rough terrain, cut the turns, feel the wind on your back. All with less effort, so you can ride further and faster with your electric bike. From now on, you will be focusing on the pure fun and excitement of the ride.
Hold on, our electric mountain bikes also give you the performance you need on the trails.
What if you could combine the go-anywhere versatility of a mountain bike, the practical flexibility of a tourer and the power and ease-of-use of a Bosch e-bike? That's what we've built with the Acid Hybrid ONE Allroad.
We call it cross-mountain, and we reckon it's the perfect setup for busy folk looking for a bike that'll fit easily into their lives. We even designed a trapeze frame option, so that everyone can find their perfect fit. For commuting we've equipped it with full length mudguards, front and rear lights powered by the Bosch battery, a bell and a kickstand. Just jump on, and the office is a sweat-free ride away. For weekend adventuring the Suntour suspension fork, grippy Schwalbe tyres, smooth Shimano 9 speed gears and powerful Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes are all you need to explore away from the traffic. And of course, it's all powered by Bosch's reliable, smooth and eerily silent Active Line Plus drive unit and battery, sleekly incorporated into the elegant frame design in such a way that you'll forget it's there.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Advanced Hydroforming, Agile Ride Geometry, Double Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M2000-SGS, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180
- Crankset: FSA CK-602, 38T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Front - Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 2.25, Rear - Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace Mini, DC
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS E-MTB Allroad Black Matt
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Chain Guard: Herrmans Halo-38
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 22,7 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file