Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
Feel the adrenaline as you move through rough terrain, cut the turns, feel the wind on your back. All with less effort, so you can ride further and faster with your electric bike. From now on, you will be focusing on the pure fun and excitement of the ride.
Hold on, our electric mountain bikes also give you the performance you need on the trails.
The Access Hybrid Race will make you feel as though you have superpowers. Well, almost.
The lightweight, nimble aluminium frame and powerful, smooth Bosch CX drive unit work seamlessly together to make a Bosch e-bike capable of taking on almost any journey. Whatever the conditions under your tyres, however far you need to go, no matter how steep the terrain, you'll be ready to take it all on. Our design team carefully selected components to tailor the fit for women, like shorter stems and saddles designed for the female anatomy. We chose Shimano's SLX and XT 11 speed gears for their wide range, ease of use and exceptional reliability. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes put all the stopping power you need at your fingertips, however wet the conditions. The RockShox Judy Silver air suspension fork is easy to adjust and helps smooth out the lumps and bumps of tough trails. And a powerful 500Wh battery gives you the power you need to ride further and longer, so you can keep coming back for more.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Semi-Integrated Battery
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, eMTB Approved, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP All Terrain
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 15T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PerfL, 2.60
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle:Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 21,7 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file