Why buy bike from us?
Need to get rapidly from A to B in an urban environment? Allow us to introduce the Hyde Race.
Light, quick and comfortable, it's the city bike of choice for discerning riders. The silent Gates Carbon Drive is an important part of its appeal, rendering oil-stained clothing - not to mention regular maintenance - a thing of the past. And it goes without saying that 'Race' isn't just a marketing tag that we've tacked on. This bike has earned its moniker, because we sweated the details to make it as fast as possible on city streets. From the state-of-the-art 8 speed Shimano Alfine hub to fast-rolling Schwalbe tyres and lightweight frame, the Hyde Race is a pure bred urban speed machine.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Chain: Gates CDN, 113T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sproket CDN, 22T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S700, 8-Speed
- Rims: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622
- Pedals: VP 615M
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige
- Seat Post: Ilumination, 27.2mm, USB Chargeable
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Weight: 11,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file