Why buy bike from us?
We had a simple goal in mind when we set out to design the Editor: make the ultimate urban assault bike.
Ultimate looks, ultimate comfort, ultimate speed, ultimate practicality. That's why we gave it an advanced aluminium double butted frame, then fitted a sleek rigid fork. It's the reason we didn't compromise on the transmission, selecting Shimano's superb Alfine 11 speed hub gear and combining it with a Gates belt drive for silent running and practically low-maintenance performance. It's the thinking behind the powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, which offer reliable stopping in even the wettest of conditions. And it's also why our engineers refined the mudguard and luggage carrier mounting points, so that your bike retains its good looks at all times. Because what use is performance, if you can't have it with a big dollop of style on the side?
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Urban Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z Semi-Integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S700
- Brake System: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Gates CDX Center Track, 46T, BB Gates
- Chain: Gates CDX, 113T
- Cassette: Gates CDX Center Track, 22T
- Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S7001, 11-Speed
- Rims: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622
- Pedals: VP 615M
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige
- Seat Post: Ilumination, 27.2mm, USB Chargeable
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Weight: 11,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file