Why buy bike from us?
We reckon the Touring EXC is the ideal all-rounder - perfect for longer rides at the weekend, daily use as a traffic-beating commuter or just as an excuse to get out in the fresh air and exercise.
With a slick-shifting and reliable Shimano 30 speed transmission and powerful, all-weather hydraulic disc brakes, it's ideally equipped to help get you through the everyday - or escape it completely. The lighweight aluminium frame, semi-integrated luggage carrier, full length mudguards, CUBE Easy Mount kickstand and lighting system all add up to a versatile, reliable and positively inspirational two-wheeled companion. We even added a Suntour suspension fork, so you can take the rough with the smooth.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: CUBE H863, Semi-Integratedd
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm; EE: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-T6000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm
- Chain: KKMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, AC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS 613 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: CUBE Black Shiny
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Weight: 16,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file