Why buy bike from us?
Many adventurers and travellers regard Kathmandu as the adventure capital of the world. It was certainly the inspiration for this bike.
If you're heading out on your own adventure - whether it's from your front door or further afield - you could do a lot worse than begin with our Kathmandu Pro. Designed with comfort, practicality and versatility in mind, it's got everything you need to get you and your essential kit from A to B. From the integrated luggage rack to the 30 speed Shimano Deore-based transmission with XT rear deraillieur, built-in mudguards and hydraulic disc brakes, we've sweated the details so that you don't have to. Because, after all, every adventure starts with a single pedal stroke...
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC 2.0 Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm; EE: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T551, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Axa Compactline 35, Steady Switch, AC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Weight: 15,1 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file