Why buy bike from us?
What do you need in an adventure touring bike? We made our own list and built the Kathmandu SL around it: light, stiff, strong, versatile, reliable... and, above all, comfortable.
The IC luggage carrier combines with our aluminium Superlite double butted frame to make a formidable load-carrying companion for any adventure, big or small. Decked out with Shimano's ultra-reliable XT transmission for a wide range of slick-shifting gears - plus matching hydraulic disc brakes for fast, safe stopping on any road - it's all you need to broaden your horizons. With a RockShox fork to smooth out the roughest of roads and a Selle Royal saddle for day-long comfort, it's our ultimate bike-for-all-reasons.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort IC 2.0 Double Butted
- Fork: RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 65mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z semi-integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-T8000
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG95
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M771, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano XT DH-T8000, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Kevlar, 42x622
- Pedals: Trekking
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, Royalgel™
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Weight: 14,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file