Why buy bike from us?
When you buy the CUBE Travel, the adventure comes free with the bike.
By combining a lightweight, comfortable frame based around 29er wheels with an semi-integrated luggage carrier for neater looks and more secure load carrying, we've created a consummate all-rounder. Whatever the scale of your adventure - from a trip to the coffee shop to a longer route out into the hills - it's the ideal companion. There's loads of clearance for wide, grippy and comfortable tyres, the 9 speed Shimano gears and hydraulic disc brakes are smooth and reliable, and we've equipped it with all the accessories you need for comfortable two-wheeled exploration. You can look at this way: the Travel is your gateway to cycling freedom...
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport 29 Taper Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M370, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T3010, 48x36x26T, 175mm, BB-UN100, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D32, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: CUBE K68R
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, Performance, Kevlar, 55x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Axa Compactline 20, AC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS 613 Dup Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Pro 29 Black Shiny
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt 29" CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Weight: 15,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file