Why buy bike from us?
At CUBE we believe that practical, durable bikes should also be fun.
The Travel Pro takes all the functionality, comfort and practicality of our Travel series and adds an 8 speed hub gear and low-maintenance belt drive for the ultimate in hassle-free cycling. No more oily chain, no more gear adjustment, no more worries! There's also our semi-integrated luggage carrier to complement the frame's sleek looks and provide strong, stable support for whatever load you want to bring with you. We included plenty of clearance for extra wide tyres, which offer loads of comfort and grip. Add it all up, and you've got an adaptable, rugged and hassle-free riding partner... wherever your exploring takes you.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Sport 29 Taper Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M370, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S503
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Chain: Gates CDN, 120T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sproket CDN, 22T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D, 8-Speed
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, Performance, Kevlar, 55x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Axa Compactline 20, AC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS 613 Dup Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Pro 29 Black Shiny
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt 29" CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Weight: 15,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file