Why buy bike from us?
The SL Road Pro is a high performance, great value bike for riders who value both speed and simplicity.
There's nothing here that you don't need, but everything that you do - including powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safe stopping in any weather and Shimano's reliable, slick-shifting 20 speed Tiagra gear system. Featuring a wide gear range and Shimano's legendary ease of use, the right gear for even the steepest of climbs is only a click away.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra SL-4700
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10, 11-32T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlockd
- Rims: CUBE RA 0.8, 32H, QR/QR, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak, Active, 35x622
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 11,2kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour