Why buy bike from us?
Our top-flight cross-country race machine resets the bar for riders seeking the fastest, stiffest and lightest bike to help them achieve their goals.
Building on the proven efficiency of our well established four bar suspension platform, our engineers designed the AMS 100 C:68 Race 29's chassis around our proprietary C:68 featherweight carbon technology for the ultimate combination of pace, comfort and performance. With superb Newmen cockpit components, a lightweight Fulcrum Red 55 wheelset and Shimano's peerless XT transmission and brakes, there's everything the aspiring podium-chaser needs to help realise their ambitions.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC, 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 175mm (180mm for largest frame size)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Remote EVOL, 165x38mm, 2-Position Remote Lever
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-42T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, 622x23C, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 11,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file