Why buy bike from us?
At CUBE we believe you shouldn't always judge a book by its cover.
That's why, with the brand new AMS 100 C:68 TM 29, we've blended the race-ready performance of our AMS 100 platform with trail-ready components like a 120mm travel Fox 34 fork, remote dropper post and wider 30mm rims shod with grippy, big volume 2.35in tyres. The result is a bike that doesn't just look fast, but is capable of taking even the most demanding of trails apart and reassembling them in smooth, easily-digestible chunks of flat-out fun. Carbon-framed efficiency, race course-bred speed and trail-capable components build into a machine that's far more than the sum of its parts. Race to win, ride to live: it's the CUBE Trail Motion creed.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8020 (front) / M8000 (rear), Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Sram X1 Carbon Boost Eagle™ DUB, 30T, 175mm (170mm for smallest frame size)
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle™
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL, 165x38mm, Kashima Coated
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 11,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file