Why buy bike from us?
You know how it is. You've put the miles in over the winter, honed your training to perfection and marked off all the race weekends in the calendar.
Now all you need is a bike that's up to the task - and that's where the CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 comes in. It's designed to perform in the toughest of race conditions, so that you can realise yoru true potential. The chassis sets the standard for low weight and exceptional stiffness, but we didn't stop there. We specced Kashima-coated Fox components for trail-taming suspension performance, light and strong Newmen cockpit parts for steering precision and comfort, a Natural Fit saddle to save a little more weight... and Shimano's brand new XTR 1x12 transmission with 10-51 tooth cassette. The only thing missing is you.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.2, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M9100-I Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XTR BR-M9100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M9100-1, Boost, 32T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-M9100
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory Remote EVOL, 165x38mm, 2-Position Remote Lever, Kashima Coated
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M9100, 10-51T
- Front Hub: Shimano XTR HB-M9110-BS, 15x110mm, Straight-Pull
- Rear Hub: Shimano XTR FH-M9110-BS, 12x148mm, Straight-Pull
- Rims: Newmen Evolution SL X.A.25, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance MTB
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp:CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 10.4
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file