Why buy bike from us?
What do you call a bike that's as rock-solid dependable descending an Alp, as it is agile and sure-footed picking a route up the climb the other side of the valley? The CUBE engineering team has the answer: the brand new Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29.
We've taken all the experience we gained building race-winning bikes for the EWS series, and condensed it into a bike that'll inspire you to do more. The full C:62 carbon frame's reworked geometry, sleek looks and revised kinematics are mated with Fox's superb 36 fork and DPX2 shock. We selected Shimano's legendary 2x11 XT transmission for its unmatched reliability and combined it with a Race Face Aeffect crank for a quick and easy switch to a 1x setup. And, of course, there's a CUBE dropper post to enable even the steepest of technical trails to be tackled with ease. Ride more - ride the Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float GRIP, 3-Position w/ Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, 160mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect 34x24T, 175mm (170mm for smallest frame size)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 EVOL, 185x55mm Trunnion Mount, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13,6 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file