Why buy bike from us?
Big days out in the mountains place big demands on bike and rider. Luckily the Stereo 140 SL 27.5 is up for the challenge.
This carbon and aluminium all mountain machine's svelte looks aren't its only attraction. Making the most of the frame's sharp handling and efficient power transfer meant speccing some top-grade components. We began with Fox's 34 Float fork and added a matching Float DPS Evol shock at the rear. Fulcrum's light and strong Red 55 wheelset boasts a 27mm internal rim width to provide a solid anchor for big volume tyres, while Shimano's peerless XT 2x11 transmission and hydraulic disc brakes take care of stop and go duties. Light, agile, fast and supremely capable on even the toughest of trails, it's almost certainly the mountain companion you've been looking for.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2, Boost, 36x26T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185x52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-42T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file