Why buy bike from us?
When you're pushing your personal limits as well as your equipment's, you need a bike that's up to the task.
That's where our Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 comes in - an uncompromising mountain tamer that puts ultimate performance front and centre. Based around the Stereo 140's carbon and aluminium chassis, we've selected only the best components to make the most of its high tech design and build. A Fox 36 Factory fork with 4-way adjustment is paired with a DPX2 shock at the rear, providing up to 150mm (140mm at the rear) of smooth, controllable suspension travel and keeping the light, strong and fast-accelerating Newmen wheelset firmly anchored to the trail. Sram's four piston Code R brakes have all the power you need to stay in control, while the Sram GX Eagle 1x12 transmission has the range, precision and reliability to get you to your destination, whichever route you choose. Best of all, all of this matchless performnance is wrapped up in a package that's so good-looking, no-one will believe how much travel is lurking beneath that svelte frame. The perfect all mountain machine? That's what we reckon. Now you be the judge...
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory FIT GRIP2, HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Race Face Turbine R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Next R 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- Crankset: Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ DUB 32T, 175mm (170mm for smallest frame size)
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle™
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 185x52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Chain Guide: MRP 1X Chain Guide
- Weight: 13,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file