Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Hanzz 190 Race
our affordable, capable and bomb-proof bike park playmate, slopestyle competitor and downhill racer.
With a short geometry specifically designed to maximise the fun factor, it's a robust chassis that'll take whatever you throw at it.
The single crown 180mm Suntour Durolux RC fork and Fox Van RC shock work together to absorb the hits so that you can attack the trail hard and fast. And, with a Shimano Deore 10 speed transmission, Magura MT5 brakes and Answer Atac Duroc 30 wheels, you can shred safe in the knowledge that we've chosen components that won't let you down. Bring on the gnar, because the Hanzz 190 Race is ready. Are you?
We've got long experience in building strong, durable aluminium frames - and we put all that know-how into the Hanzz 190 Race.
Starting with our High Performance Aluminium (HPA) tubes, we built them into a frame that's specifically designed to handle the harshest of riding conditions without flinching. Mechanically formed tubes allowed our engineers to build in extra strength and rigidity where it's needed most, while a threaded bottom bracket and external cable routing keeps things simple and easy to maintain. At the rear, the seat stays are designed for the 180mm fork and run down to a 157mm width thru axle. As with all our frames, it's passed our stringent in-house torture testing with flying colours. You can rely on the Hanzz 190 Race - it's got your back.
- Frame: Aluminium Light, Advanced Mechanical Forming, FSP 4-Link, ISCG Mount
- Fork: Suntour Durolux RC, 20x110mm, Tapered, 180mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed, Direct Mount
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: e*thirteen LG1 32T, 170mm
- Chain: KMC X10
- Shock: Fox Van RC Performance, 222x70mm, Rebound & Low Speed Compression Adjust
- Casette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Wheelset: Answer Atac Duroc 30, 20x110mm / 12x157mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 15,4 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this – CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, we obtain the finest riding qualities for our full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill. This fact is proven by many top test results in leading magazines over the last few years.
INTEGRATED POST MOUNT
The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adpater aren’t needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case we save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
In this system, a cone is used to form a play-free connection. It is only necessary to tighten the axle from one side. The position of the wheel is done by an insert in the right-hand dropout which is secured by a bolt. The main advantages of the Syntace system are quick and simple changing of the wheel, reliable position of the brake disc and higher stiffness of the rear of the bike. This allows the assembly to be made lighter than a conventional through-axle.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file