Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Attain GTC Race
We designed the Attain GTC Race so that it's as comfortable as it is fast - which means it's the ideal choice for endurance riding.
It's a bike made to break personal bests, whether that's on a long distance training route or a local hill climb.
To achieve this blend of pace and plushness we selected the best off-the-shelf technology available - including Shimano's Ultegra components, which borrow heavily from the range-topping Dura Ace groupset - and bolted it all to a cutting edge carbon frame. Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels and sleek, light and strong CUBE finishing components complete a package that's pure-bred racing snake, built to take on anything from a sportive to an epic hilly ride with your training buddies.
The Attain GTC Race is built around the latest development of our carbon frame technology, complete with matching carbon fork plugged into an integrated headset.
We also equipped the frame with æro Flex Stays - an important feature that adds a dose of welcome comfort to this race-bred machine, without in any way detracting from its ability to devour the miles at speed. Incredible stiffness is provided by the tapered head tube, joined in turn to the large cross-section down tube - which means assured, stable handling and instantaneous responses, even at high speed. To ensure the best drivetrain efficiency we selected PressFit for the crucial bottom bracket bearings. And, in keeping with the sleek Gran Turismo-inspired looks, we ran all the cables internally for longer-lasting clean shifts.
- Frame: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Wing Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 Casette: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 8,1 kg
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file