Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Agree C:62 Race Disc
Turn up to a race or a training ride with the Agree C:62 Race Disc and it's fair to say that you've run out of excuses
With a full Newmen cockpit setup, Shimano's extraordinary Ultegra gears and hydraulic disc brakes and a light, stiff and strong Newmen Evolution SL R.32 wheelset, this is an endurance machine that will bring out the best in every rider.
Whether it's tough climbs - where its low weight and exceptional drivetrain efficiency come to the fore - or long, fast descents - where the fade-free power of the hydraulic disc brakes and agile geometry work together to ensure you're always in full control - you're onto a winner. And all served up with the comfort you need to reduce fatigue, mile after mile. This cutting edge carbon frame is equipped to perform. All that's missing is you.
You know the saying: power is nothing without control. When we set out to design the chassis for the Agree C:62 Race Disc, we knew we had to achieve both exceptional drivetrain efficiency and unsurpassed comfort.
Mutually incompatible goals? Not for CUBE's engineers. A tapered head tube, oversized down tube and PressFit bottom bracket shell work with 12mm axles to delivery razor-sharp handling and incredible drivetrain efficiency, with strength to spare to handle the extra loads from hydraulic disc brakes. Meanwhile, slender stays and carbon fork blades are specially designed to help reduce rider fatigue on even the roughest road surfaces. Internally routed cables, Di2 compatability and an integrated seat clamp add the finishing touches that emphasise this bike's thoroughbred potential.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 8,2 kg
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file