Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Agree C:62 SL
race-inspired geometry, a super-stiff carbon chassis
A CUBE bike with the SL tag has to earn its place in the line-up.
With race-inspired geometry, a super-stiff carbon chassis that still manages to keep the rider comfortable for long days in the saddle, and a full complement of Shimano's utterly gorgeous Ultegra Di2 components for intuitive shifting and powerful braking, the Agree C:62 SL is a state of the art machine capable of transforming every ounce of effort into the pedals into blistering straight-line speed... all day long. Whether mixing it up in the peloton or hammering out the miles on a summer club training ride, the Agree C:62's raison d'etre can be summed up in two words: maximum velocity.
The Agree C:62 SL's super light race chassis doesn't just look fast; it IS fast. That's because, as with all our bikes, the CUBE design team sweated the details.
So, for example, the cutting edge carbon frame comes complete with a matching CSL Evo carbon fork - and both feature attachement points for Direct Mount brakes to improve the bike's ærodynamics and reduce weight as far as possible. The integrated seat clamp also looks great, but is also another small detail that makes the Agree C:62 SL more slippery in the air. Meanwhile the PressFit bottom bracket, tapered head tube and carefully profiled down tube and chainstays build into an incredibly rigid structure that converts pedal input into instantaneous forward progress. But we've not forgotten comfort - because a tired rider is a slower rider. Slender seatstays combined with a narrow diameter seat post and carbon fork blades mean this is a bike that's as comfortable as it is speedy. We even routed the cables internally to tidy them out of the way and reduce the need for maintenance.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Direct Mount Caliper Brake, Road Aero Endurance Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, Aerodynamic Direct Mount Caliper Brake, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010, Direct Mount
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050 Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 44 Aero, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 7,6 kg
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file