Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Agree C:62 SLT
uncompromisingly light, stiff and surprisingly comfortable
Podium places and personal bests don't just happen - they need to be earned.
But it's not just about blood, sweat and gears... it's also about having the right bike for the job. That's why we developed the Agree C:62 SLT Disc. It's an uncompromisingly light, stiff and surprisingly comfortable endurance race bike that will allow any rider to push their limits. We began with the light, stiff, comfortable and ærodynamic Agree C:62 carbon chassis and fork for great handling, explosive acceleration and mile-munching comfort. Then we selected a full complement of Newmen's peerless cockpit components and wheels, so you'll always be in complete control. Finally, we added - what else? - Shimano's supremely reliable Ultegra Di2 disc components for slick shifting and ultimate stopping power. Whether you're chasing a personal best or an end-of-season trophy, this is a bike that'll help get you there.
The centrepiece of the Agree C:62 SLT is one of the most advanced disc-compatible carbon race frames available.
Our engineers pulled out all the stops to make this chassis nimble, comfortable, efficient and ærodynamic - all at the same time. Impossible? Not when you know how. Front and rear wheels feature 12mm thru-axles for improved stiffness, while the complex profiled down tube and chainstays build into an incredibly efficient structure. Slender seatstays and the carbon fork blades combine with a narrow diameter seatpost for surprising comfort, while the integrated seat clamp is just one of the small touches that helps improve ærodynamics. The tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracket improve steering precision and pedalling efficiency, and the internally routed cables keep everything neat and tidy. The looks may be understated... the performance is anything but.
- C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Conti Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 7,6 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
To protect our high-end aluminium frames We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file