Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Nuroad Pro
nimble, adaptable, go-anywhere bike
When the road turns to dirt, why should you have to turn around and go back? The CUBE Nuroad bridges the gap between road and gravel, resulting in a machine that's perfect for adventurous riders.
A nimble, adaptable, go-anywhere bike, we've designed it specifically to take even the roughest of road surfaces in its stride. Tarmac, gravel, mud.... it's all good. A Superlight alumininum frame with carbon blade fork offers clearance to run up to 40mm width tyres - and with a reliable Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, you've everything you need to ride to the edge of your world and beyond.
When we set out to develop the Nuroad we had a destination in mind, but no specific route by which to get there.
We did, however, have a lot of experience building great race and 'cross bikes. Figuring that this would be a great place to start, we combined the best of both genres to create our new, super-adaptable all-rounder. So, for example, the Nuroad's geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain series, but the sizing is the same as our Cross Race bikes. We made sure there's plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm width, and even left room for mudguards too. Internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting cleanly even when the mud and water's flying around, there's a replaceable gear hanger and the carbon fork blades help take some of the vibration out of rough surfaces, so that you stay comfortable even on long rides.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake System: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Casette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 35-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp:CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Weight: 10,5 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Our Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file