Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Cross Race C:62 Pro
designed to help you cut through both the mud and the competition.
Allow us to introduce the Cross Race C:62 Pro - a sleek, carbon-framed race bike designed to excel in the muddy hell of competitive cyclocross.
Beginning with a chassis crafted from our premium C:62 carbon, we added our full carbon 'cross-specific fork, Mavic's new Aksium Allroad Disc wheelset shod with Schwalbe's X-One Kevlar tyres, and Shimano's new Ultegra groupset complete with hydraulic disc brakes. It's all designed to help you cut through both the mud and the competition. Don't get cross. Get the Cross Race C:62 Pro instead.
Our engineers love working with carbon for its low weight, high strength and incredible versatility. For the Cross Race C:62 Pro frame, they applied some lateral thinking.
Racers love internal cable routing, because it keeps gear shifts reliably slick in even the filthiest of conditions. But what it the cables were routed directly into the head tube? The result is a super-clean look, no cable rub on the frame and even lower weight, because we don't need to reinforce the down tube to accept cable holes. Win, win, win. Changeable inserts allow a future upgrade to electronic shifting, and we built five frame sizes so you can be assured of the perfect fit. And of course, the whole lot is made from our C:62 carbon for the best combination of low weight and high performance.
- Frame: CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-RX800-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 11-Speed, 46x36T, 170mm (50cm), 172.5mm (53/56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Allroad Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622, Schwalbe X-One Bite, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 8,9 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file