Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Cross Race C:62 SLT
ultralight, perfectly formed and equipped with one goal in mind: to win
You'll know when cyclocross has really got to you, because you won't be able to wait for the weekend to come around again.
The Cross Race C:62 SLT was developed for cyclocross afficionados with mud running through their veins. Ultralight, perfectly formed and equipped with one goal in mind: to win. The C:62 carbon frameset and carbon fork is paired with the very best of everything, to give you that winning edge. From the Newmen carbon cockpit and carbon wheelset to Shimano's Ultegra Di2 transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, we gave our designers free rein to indulge their perfectionist streak... so that you can indulge your winning streak.
Light, lighter, lightest. When saving every gramme is the goal, every single detail matters. We knew that choosing our premium C:62 carbon was a good start, but the Cross Race C:62 SLT needed something special to set it apart.
The answer came from an unusual direction: our engineering team decided to route cables internally via the head tube, rather than the usual down tube routing. This approach fulfilled two goals. First, it created an incredibly clean look and eliminated any cable rub. And second, it meant we didn't need to reinforce the down tube to the same extent as usual, saving even more weight. The Di2 cabling uses custom inserts which can be swapped out easily, should you decide to revert to mechanical cables. Combined with the full carbon fork and race-bred geometry designed for quick, precise handling, the Cross Race C:62 SLT is proof that the devil really is in the detail.
- Frame: CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-RX805-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 11-Speed, 46x36T, 170mm (50cm), 172.5mm (53/56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070
- Casette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38, Carbon
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced SL, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
- Weight: 8,1 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Advanced Twin Mold
This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file