Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow! EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
Whatever you do, wherever you go, the Touring Hybrid ONE will get you there in comfort and style.
Our affordable, adpaptable hybrid tourer has everything you need to make riding your Bosch e-bike a pleasure. Whether you opt for the Easy Entry, Trapeze or Men's version, our engineers have carefully crafted the frame to ensure seamless integration of the Bosch drive unit and battery, placing them in the optimum position for safe handling and sleek good looks that you'll be proud of. Slick-shifting 9 speed Shimano gears ensure that you can take on any hill with ease, while powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer safe stopping in all weathers and mudguards, a lighting system and kickstand provide the versatility you need for any eventuality. Just jump on and ride...
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Semi-Integrated Carrier
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M2000-SGS, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS611 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Black Shiny
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 23 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file