Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
We tasked our design team to build the ultimate hybrid tourer. The result is the Touring Hybrid SL - a Bosch e-bike with the power, build quality, reliability and comfort to take you wherever your adventures lead.
As with all our hybrid frames, it's designed around the specific requirements of the Bosch drive unit and battery for the best possible handling. From the stiff and strong integrated luggage carrier to the air sprung RockShox Paragon Gold suspension fork and wide-ranging Shimano XT transmission, everything is here for a reason. Sophisticated Di2 electronic shifting works seamlessly with the Bosch control unit for flawless shifting and smooth power delivery, while the included lighting set is powered by the Bosch battery so that you can be seen on the road, whatever the time of day. Powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes deliver safe, assured stopping in all weather conditions. Finishing touches like the full length mudguards and kickstand mean you've everything you need, whatever the occasion. Whether you're looking for the ultimate weekday commuter or an inspirational weekender, the Touring Hybrid SL fits the bill. Just add a spirit of adventure and see where it takes you...
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Integrated Carrier 2.0
- Fork: RockShox Paragon Gold Air, 65mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm; EE: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Di2 RD-M8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano XT Di2 SW-M8050-R
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA CK-602, 38T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X11e Turbo
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T
- Front Hub: SShimano XT HB-M8000, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano XT FH-M8000, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon GT Tour, Performance, Dualguard, 47-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Moderate, Royalgel™
- Seat Post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Hermanns H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Extras: KIOX Option
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch KIOX
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Weight: 22,6 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file