Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Cross Pro
rugged design, versatility, smooth ride
The whole point of a bike, as far as we're concerned, is to inspire adventure. The Cross Pro's rugged design and versatile equipment means that you won't have to turn around in a dead-end street if the way ahead is a dirt road - and isn't that kind of thing what adventure is all about?
With a redesigned frame for 2019 featuring a tapered head tube, smooth welds and incredibly neat luggage carrier and mudguard mounts for an integrated look, it's got everything you need to take you off the beaten path. The easily adjustable, air sprung RockShox fork smooths out the lumps and bumps of adventurous travel, while powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure you're always in control. And, of course, we selected Shimano's super-reliable, easy to use Deore 10 speed components for a wide range of gears to tackle any situation. If you're up for it, the Cross Pro is too.
You'll find technologies in the Cross Pro frame that ordinarily belong in much more expensive bikes.
Whether it's the Smooth Welding technology we've employed to improve the appearance of frame joints or the sleek, double butted aluminium tubes and neatly integrated luggage carrier and mudguard mounts, everything is here to improve both function and looks. A tapered head tube improves steering precision, while internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting smoothly for longer, with no maintenance. You can think of your Cross Pro as the Swiss Army Knife of bikes - ready to take on anything, whenever you are.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Taper Double Butted
- Fork: RockShox Paragon Gold Taper, 65mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-T8000, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano Alivio HB-M4050
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alivio FH-M4050
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Performance Kevlar, 44x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 12,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file