Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Nature Allroad
urban mobility and rural freedom, all rolled into a safe, stable and easy-to-use package
Whether it's a business meeting that's overrun or a weekend ride that ends up taking you further than you expected, the Nature Allroad can handle it - urban mobility and rural freedom, all rolled into a safe, stable and easy-to-use package.
With features like a comfortable Suntour suspension fork to iron out the bumps in the road, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for safe all-weather stopping, mudguards with a built-in rear light, Easy Mount kickstand and smooth, reliable Shimano gears, the daily commute is going to be a pleasure rather than a chore. Add a light, responsive frame and it's all the bike you need for weekend fun, too. All of which just goes to show that practical doesn't have to be boring...
The Nature Allroad's state-of-the-art frame is a masterpiece of practical, elegant engineering. The double butted aluminium tubeset blends low weight with efficient rigidity and safe, precise steering, whatever the road conditions.
New for 2019, we redesigned the mudguard and luggage carrier fixing points to integrate even more neatly with the frame, so the day-to-day accessories you need don't spoil the bike's looks. We even routed all the gear cables inside the frame, keeping them out of the way of dirt and water so you can enjoy smooth, accurate gear shifting without worrying about regular maintenance. And, should you be unlucky enough to damage the derailleur hanger in a knock, it's easily replaceable - so a mishap needn't result in an expensive repair.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
- Headset: CUBE H863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T801, 48x36x26, 175mm, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active, 42x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, AC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace Mini, AC
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Black Matt
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Weight: 15,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file