Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Hyde Pro
true urban lifestyle bike for riders who value both form and function
Simple, elegant and functional, its true strength lies in its adaptability - because this is a bike that's capable of taking on pretty much anything.
The tried and tested 8 speed hub gear with belt drive perfectly fulifils the demands of an urban all-rounder, serving up all the gears you need while demanding practically nothing in the way of maintenance. Hydraulic Shimano disc brakes provide powerful, easy to control stopping in any weather conditions, while the sleek rigid fork contributes to the Hyde Pro's low overall weight and gives it a nippy, nimble feel that's perfect for navigating the urban jungle.
The Hyde Pro's light but stiff aluminium frame - built from a double butted tubeset to save weight where it's not needed without sacrifcing strength - is based on our 29er hardtail mountain bike model.
That's good news, because it's designed to be tough, comfortable and supremely versatile. Extra neat mudguard and luggage carrier mounts make it easier to attach the accessories you need without spoiling the sleek lines of the frame. We've even tidied up the cable routing, running them inside the frame tubes to reduce maintenance and clutter.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Urban 29 Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork 29" Taper
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-1, Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S503
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Chain: Gates CDN, 120T
- Cassette: Gates Rear Sproket CDN, 22T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-M3050
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D, 8-Speed
- Rims: CUBE UX24, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple, Active, 29x2.15
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Weight: 13,4 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file