Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Touring
comfortable, versatile, safe and fun to ride
The CUBE Touring ticks all those boxes, combining a lightweight aluminium frame with all the features you need to enjoy your cycling, wherever the road takes you.
From the slick-shifting Shimano gears to the lightweight, powerful brakes and comfortable ride position, it's a bike that you'll take to immediately. We included a neat luggage carrier, full length mudguards, a kickstand and a lighting system too, so you're fully equipped for any eventuality. The only remaining question is, where will you ride tomorrow?
There are three qualities at the forefront of our engineers' minds when they're developing a touring bike: comfort, control and safety.
All three versions of the Touring - Easy Entry, Trapeze and classic Men's - are designed to offer low weight, easy handling and the reassurance of having passed our strict in-house safety testing. Double butted aluminium frame tubes save weight wherever possible while ensuring strength at critical points, and our Efficient Comfort Geometry ensures that you'll be comfortable and in full control, even on the longest rides. Finishing touches include internally routed cables, for a tidier appearance and dramatically reduced maintenance. Because our entire focus is on keeping you riding - and smiling - for mile after mile.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm; EE: 50mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: HL Adjustable, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm; EE: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M310, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800
- Brake System: V-Brake
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x38x28T, BB-UN100, 175mm
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-C3000, Hub Dynamo, Nut
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX800, Nut
- Rims: CUBE SX24, 36H, V-Brake
- Tyres: Impac Streetpac, 42x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP Trekking
- Saddle: CUBE Comfort Tour 1.2
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: LED 15Lux
- Rear Light: LED Steady Light
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: CUBE Black Shiny
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Bell: Humpert
- Weight: 16,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file