Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Touring EXC
the ideal all-rounder
We reckon the Touring EXC is the ideal all-rounder - perfect for longer rides at the weekend, daily use as a traffic-beating commuter or just as an excuse to get out in the fresh air and exercise.
With a slick-shifting and reliable Shimano 30 speed transmission and powerful, all-weather hydraulic disc brakes, it's ideally equipped to help get you through the everyday - or escape it completely. The lighweight aluminium frame, semi-integrated luggage carrier, full length mudguards, CUBE Easy Mount kickstand and lighting system all add up to a versatile, reliable and positively inspirational two-wheeled companion. We even added a Suntour suspension fork, so you can take the rough with the smooth.
The heart of the Touring EXC is its high quality, low weight, double butted aluminium frame. Designed with our Efficient Comfort Geometry to be comfortable and efficient for long days in the saddle, it'll surprise you with its nimble and easy handling.
The easy entry version is sleek and easy to use, with the best possible access for easy mounting and dismounting. There's also a sporty-looking trapeze frame, while the men's classic diamond frame's five sizes means you're assured of finding the perfect fit for you. Every frame features our exceptionally neat luggage carrier and internal cable routing, which keeps the looks svelte and ensures that your gears will keep shifting smoothly for longer. And, of course, we remembered to leave space for water bottle mounts for those long excursions into the countryside. We like to think we thought of everything... so you can just enjoy the ride.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: CUBE H863, Semi-Integratedd
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm; EE: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-T6000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, 175mm
- Chain: KKMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, AC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS 613 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: CUBE Black Shiny
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Weight: 16,3 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file