Why buy bike from us?
Meet the TWO15 Race
fast-rolling, nimble and controllable
The Two15 Race is designed to be fast-rolling, nimble and controllable. With practically bottomless travel and the sharp handling and superb responsiveness you'd expect from a CUBE full suspension bike, it's all you need to chase down a podium place or hone your bike park technique.
We've even kept the looks clean and elegant, with internal cable routing that'll help ensure perfect shifting in even the filthiest of riding conditions. Optimised chainstays equipped with a 12x157mm thru axle to provide accurate tracking and razor-sharp handling - and angles specially designed to keep you in control no matter how rowdy things get - are all part of the package.
Downhill racing continues to evolve, and so does our Two15 Race downhiller. Light, dynamic, affordable and a potent force on the downhill race circuit and in the bike park, our gravity bike's design builds on the success of its predecessors.
With a full 215mm of travel at the rear, the Two15 Race has plenty in reserve for tackling even the most demanding of downhill trails. The Suntour RUX RC2 fork and Fox Van rear shock work together to provide the grip and control you'll need to tame any terrain at speed, while Sram's 10 speed GX components will help ensure you're always in the right gear to get the power down. Magura MT5 brakes with a 200mm front rotor have all the stopping power you'll need, served up via a lightweight and tough Answer Atac Duroc wheelset shod with grippy Schwalbe Magic Mary tyres. Full bore, full control and fully affordable: that's the Two15 Race.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, 215mm Travel
- Fork: SR Suntour RUX RC2 PCS, Compression & Rebound Adjust, 200mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40.ZS49 / 40.EC4930
- Stem: Race Face Chester 35 Direct Mount
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX short cage, Type 2.1, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Trigger
- Brake System: Magura MT5, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: Race Face Chester 36T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Shock: Fox Van RC, 240x76mm, Rebound & Low Speed Compression Adjust
- Casette: Sram PG-1030, 11-28T
- Wheelset: Answer Atac Duroc 30, 20x110mm / 12x157mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 2.35
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6*350mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 17,1 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this – CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, we obtain the finest riding qualities for our full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill. This fact is proven by many top test results in leading magazines over the last few years.
INTEGRATED POST MOUNT
The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adpater aren’t needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case we save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
In this system, a cone is used to form a play-free connection. It is only necessary to tighten the axle from one side. The position of the wheel is done by an insert in the right-hand dropout which is secured by a bolt. The main advantages of the Syntace system are quick and simple changing of the wheel, reliable position of the brake disc and higher stiffness of the rear of the bike. This allows the assembly to be made lighter than a conventional through-axle.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file