Why buy bike from us?
Meet the TWO15 SL
designed to be both lighter than you'd expect and reassuringly bomb-proof
Whether it's battling against the clock on a World Cup downhill course or having a blast in the bike park, the Two15 SL is up for it. Despite its burly credentials, this is a bike that's designed to be both lighter than you'd expect and reassuringly bomb-proof - because lighter means easier to handle, which translates to more speed, and more speed is what it's all about... right?
Taking their usual no-compromise approach, our designers selected a premium crop of components to give the Two15 SL the competitive edge that it deserves. A Race Face cockpit combines with Sram's GX DH 7 speed transmission and Magura MT7 hydraulic disc brakes to put you firmly in control. Light, tough DT CSW DH 3.7/3.9 wheels wrapped in Schwalbe Magic Marys provide the motive force you'll need, while a Fox 40/49 Float Factory fork and matching Float X2 Factory shock keep the rubber side down, no matter how hard you shred.
Newly updated with a more progressive geometry for 2019 and additional sizes in 29", the principle behind the Two15's frame design is the same succesful four pivot concept that powers all our full suspension bikes. That's important, because it means that we were able to realise the same suspension characteristics as our super-efficient trail bikes, but with plenty of rear wheel travel and noticeably better agility and control than simpler DH bike designs.
But we didn't stop with the kinematics, because our engineers also put a lot of effort into reducing weight. The Two15's hydroformed, triple butted tubeset with 157mm rear hub spacing weighs only a bit more than an enduro frame, but delivers extraordinary steering precision and epic rock swallowing capability. And details like the internal cable routing are the icing on the cake, delivering millimetre-perfect gear shifts every time, in even the worst riding conditions. Are you ready to shred? Because the Two15 SL most certainly is...
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, 215mm travel (29": 200mm)
- Fork: Fox 40/49 Float Factory GRIP2, 20x110mm, 203mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset: Cane Creek 40.ZS49 / 40.EC49\30
- Stem: Race Face Chester 35 Direct Mount
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX DH, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Sram GX Trigger
- Brake System: Magura MT7, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: Race Face Atlas 36T, 165mm
- Chain: Sram PC-1110
- Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, 240x76mm, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression, Kashima Coated
- Casette: Sram PG-720, 11-25T
- Wheelset: DT CSW DH 3.7 / 3.9, 20mm / 157x12mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35, Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Ultrasoft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 31.6*350mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 16,4 kg
Adaptable X12 Hanger
We optimized our new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. We can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this – CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, we obtain the finest riding qualities for our full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill. This fact is proven by many top test results in leading magazines over the last few years.
INTEGRATED POST MOUNT
The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adpater aren’t needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case we save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
In this system, a cone is used to form a play-free connection. It is only necessary to tighten the axle from one side. The position of the wheel is done by an insert in the right-hand dropout which is secured by a bolt. The main advantages of the Syntace system are quick and simple changing of the wheel, reliable position of the brake disc and higher stiffness of the rear of the bike. This allows the assembly to be made lighter than a conventional through-axle.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file