Why buy bike from us?
Like Your Best Day, Every Day
Get more out of every ride—more runs, more miles, more tops and more drops than ever before. With dialed suspension, rock-solid stiffness and an incredibly low center of gravity, the Moterra NEO brings a new level of flickable, nimble, agility to e-mtbs. It's real mountain biking, made better.
The Bosch PowerTube system keeps the battery weight low and central for great agility and stability, but integrates cleanly into the downtube, for a sleek look.
140mm/130mm forks, powerful brakes, dropper posts and quick-handling 2.6" tires give the Moterras true hardcore trail capability. And if night riding is your thing, all Moterra NEO bikes come pre-wired for front lights.
The Mount that Motors
Unlike the standard mounting nodes used by all the others, our proprietary Si motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best place for optimal suspension performance and sweet handling.
Short and Sweet
The Si motor mount and Ai offset chainring give the Moterras the shortest chainstays of any Bosch dual suspension bike, for incredibly nimble handling and killer traction.
- Frame: Moterra NEO, 130mm, 27+, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Si motor mount, carbon link, tapered headtube, 157x12mm thru-axle, alloy skid plate
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC, 140mm DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 46mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT, 130mm, DebonAir
- Rims: WTB KOM TOUGH i29, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula DC-51131 15x110 front, DHG-157 12x157 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.6", 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale EC3 160mm, w/ Ai offset ring, 15t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8-degree sweep, 4-degree rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree
- Headset: Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE hydro disc, 200/180mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RE hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file