Why buy bike from us?
The GT Aggressor is like the Sport Utility Vehicle of the bike world. With its capable handling, rugged versatility and comfortable, confidence-inspiring performance, there isn’t much it can’t do. Equally happy camping out on mountain trails or cruising around town with friends, the Aggressor is ready for anything.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle™ Frame, w/ Replaceable
- Derailleur: Hanger, and 1 1/8" Head Tube 27.5 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, 80mm, Coil
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h, Double wall, disc
- Hubs: Formula QR front and rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Transition, 27.5 x 2.25"
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Crank: All Terra, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket; Cartridge Sealed
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Shifters: Shimano EF500 Easyfire, 3x7
- Handlebar; GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm
- Grips; GT Statement logo grips
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8” Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed cartridge
- Brakes: Tektro cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro mechanical lever
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file