Why buy bike from us?
The Tufftrax Comp disc has all the features an apprentice biker needs to start hitting the trails. A carefully thought out spec gives you a quality Suntour XCM fork with 100mm of bump eating travel, 27speed Shimano/Suntour drivetrain and powerful Shimano disc brakes. Add our lightweight 6061 alloy frame and from the showroom floor it's a great bike for getting down and dirty!
- Frame: Series 1 custom butted and formed 6061 alloy tubeset / XX44 headtube / UK developed
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Suntour XCM HLO / 100mm travel / pre-load adjust / lock-out
- Headset: Feimin
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M310 Rapidfire 3x9 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY700
- Chainset: Shimano TY301 24/34/42T / 170-175mm
- Bottom Bracket: CH52 sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano HG200 8 speed cassette 12-32T
- Rims: Saracen doublewall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Joytech D041DSE 32h front / Joytech D142DSE 32h rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: WTB Nano Comp SE 27.5 x 2.1&qout;
- Brakes: Tektro HDM-275 160/160mm
- Brake levers: Tektro HDM-275
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 alloy riser bar / 720mm wide / 18mm rise / 6 degree up bend / 8 degree back bend
- Grips / Tape: Saracen dual-density grip
- Stem: Saracen 6061 alloy / 60mm / A-head / 10 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Saracen custom
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm
- Pedals: Alloy MTB
- Weight: 14.26
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file