Why buy bike from us?
The Mantra Pro is a firm favourite for UK riders. For the past 5 years it has consistently won the hearts and praise of the UK bike press. A fantastic bike that is all you need to get out riding straight from the showroom floor. The well-thought-out frame is ready for UK conditions with plenty of mud clearance at the rear, Crud Catcher mounts on the downtube and a forward facing seatube slot to limit water ingress.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / Chip-Slot dropout system / dropper post ready / UK developed
- Rear: Shock N/A
- Fork: Suntour XCR 32LOR COIL / 120mm travel / lock-out / rebound adjust
- Headset: FSA NO.57SC-1
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio M4000 Rapidfire Plus 2x9 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M4000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio MT400
- Chainset: Shimano M3000 22/36T / 170-175mm
- Bottom Bracket: CH52 sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette / Freewheel; Shimano HG201 9 speed cassette 11-36T
- Rims: Araya DM-650 doublewall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Shimano RM3050 Center Lock 32h front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic performance 27.5 x 2.25&qout; front / Schwalbe Racing Ralph performance 27.5 x 2.25&qout; rear
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 180/160mm
- Brake levers: Shimano MT400
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 740mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend
- Grips / Tape: Saracen lock-on grip
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 60mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
- Pedals: Alloy MTB
- Weight 14.10
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file