Why buy bike from us?
A certified trail shredding hardtail for conquering singletrack featuring a dedicated 1x10 Shimano Deore drivetrain and a proven 130mm travel X Fusion RC32 fork. Quality wheels running Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5 x 2.35" tyres make it a fast bike that's ready to roll.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / 12 x 148mm Boost dropout system / dropper post ready / Long Slack Low (LSL) geometry / UK developed
Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: X-Fusion RC32 / 130mm travel / Air spring / tapered steerer / rebound adjust / 15x110 Boost
- Headset: FSA NO.57SC
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 Rapidfire Plus 1x10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Chainset: FSA Comet MegaExo direct mount 32T narrow wide / 170-175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7100 sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano HG500 10 speed cassette 11-42T
- Rims: Araya DW-650 doublewall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Formula DC-711 Boost sealed bearing 32h front / Formula DCL-348S sealed bearing 32h rear / Shimano AXMT500 axle rear
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic performance 27.5 x 2.35&qout; front / Schwalbe Hans Dampf performance 27.5 x 2.35&qout; rear
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 180/160mm
- Brake levers: Shimano MT400
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 780mm wide / 15mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend
- Grips / Tape: Saracen lock-on grip
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 60mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Kore Connex
- Seatpost: 3D-forged Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
- Pedals: Alloy MTB
- Weight 12.81
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file