Why buy bike from us?
Our all new alloy Kili Flyer is a killer bike. A Series 3 6013 alloy frameset is just the beginning of the buttery smooth ride. A dependable spec running 1 x 10 Shimano Deore drive with our custom narrow-wide crankset, a Rockshox Recon RL fork running 120mm travel and a dropper seatpost are all part of this well thought out performance package.
- Frame: Series 3 custom butted and hydroformed 6013 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / 30mm main pivot bearings / 15mm Norglide linkage bearings / CNC alloy linkage / internal cable routing / signature TRL suspension design / Chip-Slot 2 dropout system / 120mm travel
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL / 130mm travel / Solo Air / tapered steerer / rebound adjust / 15x100 / Maxle Stealth
- Headset: Prestine PT-F13
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 Rapidfire Plus 1x10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Chainset: Samox/Saracen custom single 32T narrow wide / Direct Mount / 170-175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Samox EB2401 sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano M6000 10 speed cassette 11-42T
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS 32h
- Hubs: Formula DC-71 sealed bearing 32h front / Shimano M475 32h rear
- Spokes: Double-butted stainless steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25&qout; front / rear
- Brakes: Shimano M396 180/160mm
- Brake levers: Shimano M396
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 760mm wide / 25mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend
- Grips / Tape: Saracen lock-on grip
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 50mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Kore Connex
- Seatpost: JD YSP15 dropper post / 120mm travel / internal cable routing / 30.9mm (100mm on S size)
- Pedals: Alloy MTB
- Weight: 14.20
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file