Why buy bike from us?
Our triple butted 6061 frame is light and comfortable for long days in the saddle that is equally at home on smooth, endless tarmac as it is on rough routes less travelled. Disc brakes come as standard for greater control in all weather conditions. The full carbon fork helps smooth trail buzz typically found on rigid forks and all bottle, rack and mudguard mounts on the frame are brazed in for long-term durability.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / IS42-IS52 tapered headtube / mudguard eyelets and rack mounts / UK developed for Road,Gravel and Urban environments
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Full UD carbon fork / tapered steerer / mudguard eyelets
- Headset: FSA NO.42/ACB
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 2x9 speed
- Rear:Derailleur Shimano Sora R3000
- Front: Derailleur Shimano Sora R3000
- Chainset: Shimano R345 50/34T / 170-175mm
- Bottom: Bracket Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink
- Chain: KMC X9
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano HG400 9 speed cassette 11-32T
- Rims: Araya AR-713 doublewall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Formula CX20 32h front / Formula CX22 32h rear / safety axles
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One performance 700 x 35c
- Brakes: Promax DSK718R / Dual floating piston / 160/160mm
- Brake levers: Shimano Sora R3000
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy drop-bar / 420-440mm wide / 77mm reach / 128mm drop
- Grips / Tape: Saracen suede with gel
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 90-110mm / A-head / -7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Saracen custom road
- Seatpost: 3D-forged Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
- Pedals: Steel cage with resin body / toe clips and straps
- Weight 10.14
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file