Why buy bike from us?
The Hack 02 is a multifaceted bike. It excels the more you push it. Enjoy your commute, take the long route home and stretch your legs. Load it up with panniers and go away for the weekend, or deck it out with mudguards and ride all seasons taking whatever the British weather can throw at you.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / IS42-IS52 tapered headtube / mudguard eyelets and rack mounts / UK developed for Road, Gravel and Urban environments
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Fork: Full UD carbon fork / tapered steerer / mudguard eyelets
- Headset: FSA NO.42/ACB
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 2x10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 4700 50/34T / 165-175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-4600
- Chain: Shimano HG54
- Cassette / Freewheel: Shimano HG500 10 speed cassette 12-28T
- Rims: Araya AR-713 doublewall alloy 32h
- Hubs: Formula CX20 32h front / Formula CX22 32h rear / safety axles
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14g
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One performance 700 x 35c
- Brakes: TRP Spyre / Dual floating piston / 160/160mm
- Brake levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy drop-bar / 380-400mm wide / 70mm reach / 120mm drop
- Grips / Tape: Saracen suede with gel
- Stem: Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 70-90mm / A-head / -7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Saracen custom womens specific
- Seatpost: 3D-forged Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm
- Pedals: Steel cage with resin body / toe clips and straps
- Weight 9.91
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file