Why buy bike from us?
Your first real bike is always something a little bit special. Our Mantra 1.6 is the perfect place to start. Built light but durable its ready to take on the punishment only kids can give! A lightweight alloy frame and fork is the starting point to this well thought out junior bike. Light action brakes for ease-of-use and narrower diameter handle bars to fit small hands are considered spec highlights. A simple single-speed setup with low-ratio gearing means it's easy to get pedalling for the word go! Perfect for most kids from the age of 4.
- Frame: Series 2 custom butted 6061 alloy tubeset / EC34-EC34 headtube / UK developed
- Fork: Rigid alloy unicrown
- Headset: Neco semi-cartridge
- Chainset: Custom forged alloy crank 26T / 102mm
- Bottom Bracket: Custom forged alloy / sealed cartridge
- Chain: KMC HV410
- Cassette / Freewheel: Steel 14T
- Rims: Saracen doublewall alloy / CNC brake surface / 28h
- Hubs: KT alloy 20h front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Kenda Small Block 8 16 x 1.50" / 60tpi
- Brakes: Alloy V-brakes
- Brake levers: Alloy 2-finger / reach adjustable
- Handlebars: Saracen OS 6061 alloy riser bar / 480mm wide / 35mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 6 degree back bend
- Grips / Tape: Saracen mini grip
- Stem: Saracen 6061 alloy / 60mm / quill / 10 degree rise
- Saddle: Saracen custom JNR
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm
- Pedals: Resin body / non-slip rubber insert
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RNA168, RN2169
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file