Why buy bike from us?
Keep Firing! A road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You’ll barely notice.
- Connected & Protected:
SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame, fork, bar and seatpost insulates you from bumps while keeping you connected to the road. Better handling and control, with the comfort to ride all day.
- Race-Level Performance:
Light enough for quick climbing and stiff enough for sprinting thanks to asymmetric design, refined tube shapes and dialed carbon layup. This bike’s lively feel is replicated across every size.
- True Endurance:
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
- Frame: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, removable fender bridge
- Fork: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNOT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNOT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNOT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals, SRAM XDR driver
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 28c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: SRAM RED Carbon, 46/33
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM RED DUB PF30
- Chain: SRAM RED, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs: SRAM XG-1290, 10-33, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 2x12
- Handlebar: HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: All-New HollowGram SAVE, alloy, -6deg
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Carbon top cap
- Brakes: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 160/160mm Centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Pro, carbon rails
- Seatpost: SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm
- Speeds: 24
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file