Why buy bike from us?
Keep Firing! A road bike that’s light, stiff, fast and surprisingly comfortable. Your rides will go longer. You’ll barely notice.
- Start Out Right:
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
- Connected & Protected:
SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame, fork, bar and seatpost insulates you from bumps while keeping you connected to the road. Better handling and control, with the comfort to ride all day.
- True Endurance:
Endurance Race Geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long, plus a removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you grinding on any road, in any weather.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, internal cable routing, flat mount
- Fork: Full Carbon, SAVE, internal routing, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: RD, 28h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CRX-512 12x100 / (R) Alloy, sealed loose ball bearing, QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: FSA Vero alloy, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG400, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora GS
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, 2x9
- Handlebar: 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7deg
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes: Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file